The Lake District - Keswick
- The official visitor site for Keswick.
- Watch our new video and be tempted to book that break
- Book direct with any Keswick the Lake District Hotel, B&B or self catering cottage displaying the Fair Booking Keswick Logo for the best accommodation deal for customers and a better deal for the local tourism economy.
- Visit Keswick, Borrowdale, Bassenthwaite and surrounding area. Book accommodation direct.
- Keswick is the perfect area to choose equally for gentle relaxation or for an action packed family adventure holiday with lots of things to do including activities and attractions.
- The stunningly located town of Keswick in the Lake District, nestled on the shores of Derwentwater, has a wide array of shops and galleries.
- Eating out in Keswick in the Lake District is a joy with an exciting choice of restaurants, pubs or cafes.
- Explore the six major lakes, picturesque valleys and unspoilt villages with the mountains of Skiddaw, Helvellyn and Scafell all within easy reach.
- This is a wonderful area in which to try new outdoor activities or to extend your existing skills.
- Walkers and climbers are spoiled for choice. From the high summits to forest trails and lakeside paths, there are walking routes suitable for all.
- Within such a compact area as the North Lakes it is very easy to explore the neighbouring valleys and secluded places. To the east, for example, you can enjoy the lakeside paths beside Thirlmere. To the west you can explore the delights of Whinlatter mountain forest.
For visitors to Keswick in the Lake District and North Lakes there is a range of accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets, whether you prefer a bed and breakfast (B&B), a guest house, hotel, or self-catering cottage, caravan or campsite.
Keswick Mountain Festival programme will on sale on 16th January.
The Latest Weather Forecast
Plan your 2015 walks
Walking routes to inspire
Keswick's Events and Festivals
Make it a New Year Resolution to visit Keswick during a Festival
Keswick Film Festival and Words by the Water start off a cultural year for Keswick