Tour of Britain 2018
We were delighted to welcome the 2018 Tour of Britain to Keswick. We had a fantastic two days with our Visit Keswick stand and giant deckchair up at Whinlatter for Stage Five from Cockermouth and Stage Six from Barrow. There was great support through Keswick town centre as the Tour passed through en route to the Whinlatter Pass.
Subscribe to our Visit Keswick Blog to get it directly into your in box.
Read our other blog posts
- The History of Keswick
- Festive Things To Do In Keswick This December
- Things to do in Keswick When It’s Raining
- Visit Derwentwater
- Autumn colours in Borrowdale
- Castlehead Walk
- 7 Things to do this half term in and around Keswick
- Tour of Britain 2018
- Freedom Wizard
- Local Heroes: Adam Campion, Run Director at Parkrun
- Local Heroes: Yvonne Booth 10 in 10 challenge