Keswick Tourism Association
The Keswick Tourism Association Ltd, originally known as the Keswick-on-Derwentwater Publicity Association, was established in 1922 as a self-help group of accommodation operators who wished to provide visitors with information about vacancies in the area, and in 2004 became a limited company. It has 12 volunteer Directors and 2 members of staff.
Today the Association has over 300 trade members, including accommodation providers, retailers, restaurants, activity providers and visitor attractions. The Keswick Tourism Association is funded almost totally by its members through subscriptions and advertising. It is a voluntary and independent trade association, electing its own volunteer Directors and employing two members of staff.
The aim of the Association is to publicise and further the interests of Keswick and the North Lakes, and to assist members and visitors wherever possible.
The Keswick Tourism Association
- Publishes the annual Keswick Holiday Guide
- Manages the website www.visitkeswick.com
- Produces a town map and visitor attraction leaflet
- Promotes and advertises the area nationally and internationally
- Attends relevant trade exhibitions
- Hosts an annual Leaflet Swap and Networking event with free stands for KTA business members
- Publishes weekly member e-newsletters and a printed newsletter twice annually
- Provides business and marketing advice to members - Works in co-operation with local and national organisations whose objectives are the advancement of tourism and tourist amenities.
if you would like to become a member of Keswick Tourism Association or for further information about the association please go to our members' website www.keswicktourism.co.uk.
Contact Keswick Tourism Association
Tel - 017687 75738
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org