Organizer: The Lakes Distillery
Name: The Lakes Distillery
Phone: 017687 88857
Tours £12.50pp - includes extra whisky tastings and £5 off a 70cl bottle to spend in the shop on the day Whisky sessions £75pp
From the A66: Turn off A66 at the north end of Bassenthwaite Lake onto B5291. At Ouse Bridge junction bear left (don't go over the bridge). Distillery is on the right after a few hundred metres. From the A591: use the turning directly next to the Castle Inn onto the B5291. Carry on past Armathwaite Hall. Bear right after crossing the Ouse Bridge and the Distillery is on the right after a few hundred metres.
Join us for festive celebrations as we mark our fourth birthday on Founders' Day with an action packed day, ideal for whisky enthusiasts (and their loyal family and friends). Come and join us in the heart of the Lake District at our award winning distillery including the global ‘Best Distillery Facilities’ award three years running.
• Book a tour - running every half hour from 10am
• Book a Whisky session with special guest & acclaimed whisky writer Dave Broom & our whiskymaker Dhavall Gandhi - 11am and 3pm £75pp
• Join us for a Talk & Tastings with Paul Currie at 1.30pm - no booking required (limited spaces only)
• Get additional & exclusive tastings at the end of every tour – try our latest releases, Steel Bonnets, the first English & Scotch blended malt, and the new limited edition ONE Sherry Expression
• Dine from our festive menu in the award winning Bistro at the Distillery or enjoy hot food on the terrace
• Enjoy live entertainment and cocktail demonstrations in our stunning courtyard decorated for the festive season
• Watch the alpaca parade from Alpacaly Ever After
A full itinerary is available to download from the website.
|Start Date||End Date||Times|
|15/12/2018||15/12/2018||10am - 6pm|