Why Join Keswick Tourism Association
Join The Organisation That:
- Runs the visitor facing, mobile-friendly bookable website www.visitkeswick.com to promote the area and your business.
- Produces the Keswick Holiday Guide
- Keeps Keswick appearing regularly in the media, on television, the radio and in the press.
- Works very hard on our members' and visitors' behalf to ensure planned or unplanned roadworks have as little as possible adverse effect.
- Co-ordinates and works with our businesses to ensure we are in the best position possible to work with the Lake District National Park to take advantage of the funding available to lift our destination to world class status. This has initiated very positive plans in what has become known as the "Keswick-Borrowdale corridor".
- Issues weekly updates to keep members informed on the industry and arranges free workshops to give members business skills.
- Brought you the Keswick Mountain Festival, the large screen in the Market Square for the Tour of Britain, the Keswick Live Advent Calendar and so much more.
Membership gives your business numerous marketing and PR opportunities as well as an ever-growing range of special benefits that have been negotiated for you. View the full list of members benefits here .
What Our Members Say About Us
- We really value the information and assistance we get from KTA. The weekly updates on what’s happening locally along with links for further information are very helpful for our business and certainly save us time. The alerts for road closures and the occasional local fraud issues are also informative as well as the sharing of information from other members that may benefit everyone. The staff in the office are always very approachable and helpful and you get a quick response which is great. We do get bookings via KTA but the local information and help we get from them is worth the annual fee in itself. Keep up the good work! Sue & Steve, Skiddaw Croft B&B, Portinscale - Skiddaw Croft (Bed & Breakfast)
I used to question KTA’s value but do feel it is a very worthwhile organisation. I have used KTA for a number of pieces of advice, used the web site for late availability and benefit from using Innstyle. Given I see KTA as a local entity I also believe they have our best interests at heart, and while they will never solve ‘world hunger’ they do provide a single port of call for a number of issues. Always best to ‘ask’ what KTA can do for you, rather than assume they do nothing. - Avondale (Bed & Breakfast)
Now in our 11th year (2017) of membership, KTA has proved invaluable for our self-catering cottage. The Keswick.org website and brochure generates a large proportion of our bookings and the advice, support and local knowledge of Vanessa, Karen and the team is exceptional - Gable Cottage (Self-Catering)
…..to keep Keswick on the visitor map potential guests continually need to be made aware it exists. National and regional advertising, social media, mainstream media contacts and the significant publicity surrounding the exciting events and festivals Keswick has to offer means the town ‘punches well above its’ weight’. This is good for the prosperity of the town and a big positive for my business which is why I am a member of the KTA………… - Badgers Wood (Bed & Breakfast)
Cotswold Outdoor joined the KTA to keep up to date with events and activities in an attempt to support the local community where possible. It’s also a great way of effectively sharing news of any local events we are hosting. The KTA provides valuable local information and communication helping us to stay connected to the community. - Cotswold Outdoor (Retail)
The KTA is a fantastic advocate for all things Keswick! The team are hugely supportive in helping us spread the word about our events and more importantly our conservation work throughout Keswick and Borrowdale; they are pro-active and creative and worth every penny of the membership fee - National Trust (Attraction)