Ravenstone Manor, Hotel and Restaurant
Ravenstone Manor is a unique family run hotel with the warmth and personality of a B&B, boasting a scrumptious menu, sure to satisfy all food lovers.
- Warm & welcoming staff
- Offering 20 charming en-suite bedrooms, a beautiful lounge, bar with open fire and games room
- Ideally situated for walking, hiking & biking in the Northern Lakes
- Menu packed with fresh, homemade goodness, highlighting local fare
- Proudly catering to many dietary needs
- Extensive Coeliac / Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Vegetarian menu options
'The longer you stay the less you pay'
Please follow the below directions when travelling to the Ravenstone Hotel.
From the M6 junction 40
Follow the A66 West for 17 miles. At the roundabout at the bottom of the hill take the third exit onto the A591. The Ravenstone Hotel is approximately 4 miles on the Right Hand Side.
From Keswick Town Centre
At the mini roundabout at Tithebarn Street follow the A591 North. Turn Right just before the Catholic Church still following the A591. You will soon approach a big roundabout in which you go straight across. Ravenstone Hotel is 4 miles on the Right Hand Side