Keswick Tourism Association
- Conditions and Benefits of Membership
- Membership Category - non-Accommodation
- Membership Category - Accommodation
- KTA membership form-Businesses, special rate
- KTA membership form-Activity & Attractions
- KTA membership form-Serviced
- KTA membership form-Caravans & Lodges
- KTA membership form-Agencies
- KTA membership form-Camping & Touring
- KTA membership form-Self catering
The Keswick Tourism Association Ltd, originally known as the Keswick-on-Derwentwater Publicity Association, was established in 1922 as a self-help group of accommodation operators who wished to provide visitors with information about vacancies in the area, and in 2004 became a limited company.
Today the Association has over 500 trade members, including accommodation providers, retailers, restaurants and visitor attractions. The Keswick Tourism Association is funded almost totally by the members through subscriptions and advertising. It is a voluntary and independent trade association, electing its own volunteer Directors and employing two members of staff, one of whom, the Tourism Assistant, is part financed by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development Agency with Defra as the Managing Authority.
The aim of the Association is to publicise and further the interests of Keswick and the North Lakes, and to assist members and visitors wherever possible.
• Publishes the annual Keswick Holiday Guide
• Produces the web site www.keswick.org
• Produces a town map
• Promotes and advertises the area nationally and internationally
• Attends relevant holiday exhibitions.
• Publishes member newsletters
• Provides business and marketing advice to members
• Works in co-operation with local and national organisations whose objectives are the advancement of tourism and tourist amenities.
For further information about the Keswick Tourism Association email email@example.com or telephone 017687 75738.
If you would like to benefit from being a member of Keswick Tourism Association, please download the appropriate membership form and Conditions & Benefits form, complete and return to:
Keswick Tourism Association, 50 Main Street, Keswick, CA12 5JS.